The VS−808TP is a high−performance matrix switcher for analog twisted pair signals. The unit routes any or all remote inputs to any or all remote outputs simultaneously.
- Device Compatibility - Designed for use with the auto−adjusting TP−133/TP−134 transmitter/receiver pair.
- Local Input/Output - Includes an additional switchable VGA, stereo audio and RS−232 input and output for use in direct connections or when connecting to the compatible TP−133/TP−134.
- Follow or Breakaway Audio Switching.
- RS-232 Baud Rate - For control and data signals, up to 115.2kbps.
- Memory Presets - Includes 15 user−programmable presets for quick−change configurations.
- Range - Up to 200m (656ft).
- Cable - For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 and BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, RS−232, RS−485 and Ethernet.
- Control via Kramer 2000 Protocol.
- Indicators - Two−line LCD display for separate route indication of video, audio or RS−232.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100−240V AC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
INPUTS: 8 remote twisted pairs on RJ−45 connectors, 1 RGBHV/WUXGA on a 15−pin HD connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack, 1 balanced stereo audio on a 5−pin terminal block.
OUTPUTS: 8 remote twisted pairs on RJ−45 connectors, 1 RGBHV/WUXGA on a 15−pin HD connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack, 1 balanced stereo audio on a 5−pin terminal block.
PORTS: 1 RS−232 (data) on a 9−pin D−sub connector, 1 RS−485/RS−422 on a 5−pin terminal block.
CONTROL: 1 RS−232 (control) input on a 9−pin D−sub connector, 1 Ethernet LAN on an RJ−45 connector.RESOLUTION: Up to 1920x1200 @60Hz (WUXGA) depending on the transmitter/receiver.
VIDEO CONTROL: EQ/GAIN adjustment is done automatically at every connection change or can be forced manually via the front panel.
AUDIO GAIN: 0−15 where 0=mute, 01=–25dB and 15=6dB.
MAXIMUM CABLE LENGTH: 300m (984ft).
BAUD RATE (RS-232): 9600, 19200, 38400, 115200.
POWER CONSUMPTION: 100−240VAC, 50/60Hz, 23VA.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
STORAGE TEMPERATURE: −40° to +70°C (−40° to 158°F).
HUMIDITY: 10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
DIMENSIONS: 19" x 9.4" x 1U (W, D, H).
WEIGHT: 3kg (6.6lbs) approx.
ACCESSORIES: Power cord, rack “ears”.