The Decimator Design MD-DUCC multi-definition down/up/cross converter, a low-cost solution to convert any video format/frame rate to any video format/frame rate.
Auto detecting 3G, HD & SD (26 formats in total) The MD-DUCC features full 10-bit data path and multipoint interpolation; motion-adaptive de-interlacing; true down/up/cross conversion, allowing the conversion between any of the supported formats. Simply select the output format required, no matter what the input format is.
Offering complete 16:9, 14:9 and 4:3 Aspect ratio conversion support with individual selection for HD to HD, HD to SD, SD to HD and SD to SD conversions. Full 16-Channel Audio metering is available with any of the four audio groups individually selectable; vertical or horizontal bars; and AES, VU, extended VU, BBC, EBU, DIN and NORDIC Scales.
Other features include:
- Adjustable Graticules Generator
- Text Overlays
- HDMI Output
- Selectable analogue video with 3 x CVBS / YPbPr / RGB / CVBS & YC
- 2 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI 10-bit outputs with audio from input automatically delayed and passed
- GPI on RJ-45 for Tallies
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Active Loop-Through Output
- De-Embedded audio can be output on 2 x RCA connectors as either AES or Analogue with adjustable analogue audio level
- LEDs for status and buttons for basic configuration
- USB port for control and firmware updates
- Locking DC Power Socket
- The following is also included with the unit: power supply, HDMI cable, USB cable and Mounting Bracket
3G:SMPTE 424M@2.97 and 2.967Gb/s
HD:SMPTE 292M/274M/296M@1.485 and 1.435Gb/s