The MRD 4400 Receiver Decoder is the latest in Sencore’s long line of professional integrated receiver/decoders for distribution and monitoring applications. Latest-generation components ensure that the 4400 provides the most complete feature set and the best value for a broad swath of common receiver/decoder applications. The product supports decoding of SD or HD video, encoded as either MPEG-2 or H.264, as well as up to four audio services.
The additional audio handling capability makes the MRD 4400 the perfect solution for video distributors looking to meet upcoming descriptive video requirements, while continuing to support surround, stereo, and SAP services. The product also supports professional-grade downscaling at no additional charge for providers continuing to support legacy equipment or SD tiers. As customer demands evolve, units purchased for SD applications can be upgraded to HD output via a simple software license.
With built-in ASI input/output capability, as well as available satellite and IP interfaces, the 4400 is adaptable to most decoder use cases. The receiver also maintains Sencore’s long tradition of ease of use, with a web interface accessible via all major browsers and complete control of the unit via the front panel keypad, and is backed by Sencore’s ProCare support.
Turn-around and Back-haul Distribution Feeds
Receive network and live feeds via RF, ASI, or IP, and simultaneously demodulate, de-encapsulate, encapsulate, and decode for local processing and re-encode requirements.
Upgrade Existing Installations
Replace existing receiver decoders to meet emerging video distribution challenges, including the need for more audio services or the transition to H.264. Experience industry-leading easy of use and interoperability coupled with low cost of ownership.
Monitor Any Video Feed
Leverage Sencore’s legendary ease of set-up and ease of operation to monitor video feeds operationally or in an engineering lab.
- MPEG2 or H.264, HD or SD video
- Codecs auto-detected and switchable on-the-fly
- Up to 4 services of audio decoding or SDI pass-through with support for all major audio formats
- Dual SDI auto-switching outputs
- Built-in ASI I/O for maximum value and flexibility
- Available IP, and RF satellite inputs
- Full complement of ancillary data output in ANC and VBI
- Closed-caption or auto-scaling subtitle overlays for monitoring or burn-in applications
- Easy-to-use web interface
- Full control, status, and alarm monitoring via SNMP