Remote titling software for the TriCaster™ family of products and VT™, allows you to add a dedicated title station to your live production. LiveText communicates directly with the TriCaster or VT during a live production or web stream and provides scrolls, crawls and still pages.
In fast-paced live productions, it helps to share the workload with others - one person switching sources while another focuses on titles. TriCaster, a market leader for its ease of use, makes live production even more enjoyable with LiveText™.
While TriCaster excels at one-person production, many producers want to involve as many hands as possible. With LiveText, during live production a separate graphics operator can ensure the correct title is ready for display at all times and title updates can be incorporated on the fly. Further, LiveText allows you to streamline pre-production by creating titles and graphics on your laptop off-site or on the way to the location.
LiveText makes last-minute show changes easy to handle, with page recall in order or randomly.
- Build graphic pages enroute to location
- Improve production quality and accuracy
- Dedicated graphics operation, just like TV stations
- Easily manage last-minute speaker changes
- Keyboard shortcuts to send to Live Out
- Keyboard shortcuts to play, pause and stop
- Create live titles on a Windows laptop
- Control TriCaster on-air titles from remote station
- Easy creation of still, scroll and crawl pages
- Save one page or the entire project
- Use any installed TrueType™ font
- font Pages saved as 32-bit image for transparency
- Instantly save or recall text styles
- Create graphic objects (boxes, circles, splines)
- Powerful vector-based drawing tools
Minimum System Specifications:
Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ processor that supports SSE2
DirectX 9-capable graphics card with 64MB RAM and minimum 1280x800 screen resolution (ATI or NVIDIA chipset recommended)
TriCaster Software 2.0 or VT version 5.2
100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet connection
1 Gigabyte of system RAM
IDE or SATA system drive with 1 Gigabyte of free disk space
Windows® XP (Service Pack 2) or Vista® Operating System
DirectX™ 9.0c or higher