The famous ViewCast Osprey® 100, the video capture card that helped start the streaming media revolution, is still an excellent choice for budget-conscious users with a need to capture and deliver video from composite and S-Video sources.
Originally designed to capture video for streaming, the Osprey 100 also has many applications in security, medical, scientific and other applications where audio capture is not needed. This card is ideal for capturing video-only camera feeds like those used in ATMs, surveillance, medical and scientific equipment.
- Enables multiple cards to stream multiple video sources on a single workstation
- Supports most popular video APIs
- Captures full-frame video at 30 frames per second providing full standard-definition resolution
- Includes drivers for Microsoft Windows XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7; check the ViewCast Web site for available drivers
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- 3 composite (RCA)
- 1 S-Video (mini-DIN)
One channel with 4 switchable inputs:
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Half-height / Half-length board
- 4.74" L x 2.20" H (12.02 cm L x 5.58 cm H)
- 32-bit/5 Volt PCI™ card
- Full PCI Rev 2.1 compliance
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Video capture requires intense bandwidth across the system bus, CPU, and memory. Motherboards with DDR3 memory architecture are highly recommended.
- Multi-core processsors are recommended to run video applications.