The Osprey 210 with Simulstream video capture card starts with the legendary quality and performance of the Osprey 100 and adds on-board analog stereo audio inputs.
It's an excellent choice for low-cost systems where one video input and one unbalanced line-level audio input is sufficient.
- Includes BNC composite video input via breakout cable
- Provides audio loop-back output via rear-panel headphone jack
- Supports closed-caption extraction
- Increases integration flexibility by allowing multiple cards to operate within a single PC
- Captures full-frame video at 30 frames per second providing full standard-definition resolution for maximum quality
- Includes drivers for Microsoft Windows XP, Server 2003, server 2008, Vista and Windows 7; check the ViewCast Web site for available drivers
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- Composite (BNC x 1)
- 1 S-Video (mini-DIN)
- Unbalanced stereo (RCA x 2)
- Unbalanced (3.5 mini phono stereo)
One channel selectable input:
- Unbalanced stereo line (3.5 mm)
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Full-height / short-length board
- 5.08" L x 4.20" H (12.90 cm L x 10.68 cm H)
- 32-bit/5 Volt PCI™ card
- Full PCI Rev 2.1 compliance
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Video capture requires intense bandwidth across the system bus, CPU, and memory. Motherboards with DDR3 memory architecture are highly recommended.
- Multi-core processsors are recommended to run video applications.