Product discontinued, Please see alternatives tab or call us for recommended replacement.
The Osprey 450e four-channel professional analog video capture card provides the legendary Osprey quality for the latest PC architectures. Designed especially for the high-speed PCI Express® (PCIe) bus.
Reduce system costs via multi-channel video capture.
The Osprey 450e is a PCI Express card designed to simultaneously capture 4 individual channels of analog videoand unbalanced stereo audio signals and process them independently minimizing internal PC space requirements. The channel density enabled by the Osprey 450e allows fewer computer systems to be used for capture of a given number of channels, dramatically reducing total system cost.
- Hardware audio gain control
- Closed-caption extraction
- Hardware cropping and bitmap overlay
- Available with factory-enabled SimulStream
- Customized messaging superimposed on color bars upon loss of video signal
- Supports Wide Screen Signaling (WSS) flag for automatic 16 x 9 capture
- Install multiple cards per chassis, or mix-and-match with other Osprey cards
- Works with popular video encoding applications
- Includes drivers for Microsoft® Windows® XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7; check the ViewCast Web site for available drivers
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- 4 composite (BNC x 1)
(additional BNC x 3 optional)
- 4 Y/C (BNC x 2) (optional)
- 4 component (BNC x 3) (optional)
- 4 unbalanced stereo (RCA x 8)
- 4 balanced (BNC x 3) (optional)
PCIe (x 1):
- Slots: x 1, x 4, x 8, or x 16
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Full-height / half-length board
- 6.60” L x 4.38” H (16.77 cm L x 11.12 cm H)
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Video capture requires intense bandwidth across the system bus, CPU, and memory. Use of DDR3 and CI express version 2.0 motherboard components are highly recommended.
- Multi-core processsors are recommended to run video applications.
|Connection (Bus Type)||PCI-e|
|Video Inputs||Composite (BNC), S-Video, Component|
|Audio Inputs||Unbalanced Stereo (RCA), Balanced Stereo (XLR)|