Experience the power of multi-channel Osprey technology.
The Osprey 460e is a powerful, professional-grade card capable of capturing and streaming multiple independent
channels, simultaneously. Ideally suited for high-density encoding applications, the Osprey 460e will streamline
your workflow as it provides the highest possible video quality for your capture and streaming applications.
Reduce system costs.
With its PCI Express® (PCIe) architecture, the Osprey 460e is designed to simultaneously capture four independent channels of analog video and unbalanced stereo audio signals and process them independently, minimizing internal PC space requirements. The channel density offered by the Osprey 460e dramatically reduces total system cost by increasing the capture capacity within a single system.
The Osprey 460e A/V option provides additional video inputs and four stereo balanced audio inputs to the rear
panel connectors. The optional video inputs include the selection of component or Y/C (S-Video) for each of the
4 channels or 3 additional composite inputs for a total of 16 switchable composite inputs per card.
PC manufacturers have adopted the PCIe bus as the standard for high-throughput internal bus architectures.
Osprey cards optimize this architecture and unleash the power of modern multi-core PC engines with unfettered
access to all PC resources. This capability means more power for your most demanding streaming applications.
Optimized for live streaming.
Take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and
positioning controls, de-interlacing and closed-caption extraction and rendering. The Osprey 460e automatically
detects and adapts on-the-fly when the input video format changes from movie frame rates to television frame
Multiple streams per input.
Add SimulStream® to the Osprey 460e and stream to multiple devices – in various formats, bit rates and
resolutions – simultaneously, from a single video source. You can deliver multiple streams from a single channel in
Adobe® Flash®, Microsoft® Windows (SilverlightTM), 3GPP or H.264 formats all at the same time. The Osprey 460e is
the ideal solution to meet the demands of today’s multiplatform digital media marketplace.
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- 4 composite (BNC x 4)
(BNC - RCA adapters included)
(additional BNC x 12 optional)
- 4 Y/C (BNC x 8) (optional)
- 4 component (BNC x 12) (optional)
- 4 unbalanced stereo (RCA x 8)
- 4 balanced (XLR x 8) (optional)
PCIe (x 1):
- Slots: x 1, x 4, x 8, or x 16
- PCIe 2.0
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Full-height / half-length board
- 6.60” L x 4.38” H (16.77 cm L x 11.12 cm H)
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Video capture requires intense bandwidth across the system bus, CPU, and memory. North Bridge PCIe slots are strongly recommended.
- Multi-core processsors are recommended to run video applications.
|Connection (Bus Type)||PCI-e|
|Video Inputs||Composite (BNC), S-Video, Component|
|Audio Inputs||Unbalanced Stereo (RCA), Balanced Stereo (XLR)|