High-quality streaming in a compact size.
The Osprey 825e provides high-quality streaming performance in a compact option. Now, customers can capture two SDI inputs in a low-profile form factor. This dual input card caningest 3G, HD and SD SDI and automatically adapts between standard and high-definition signals.
Optimized for live streaming.
Take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, color space conversion and closed-caption extraction and rendering.
The Osprey 825e also comes standard with SimulStream®. This driver enhancement provides the ability to feed multiple encoding applications at the same time.
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- Linux driver available from open source community early 2013
- 2x SDI (BNC x 2)
- 3G SMPTE 424 M
- HD SMPTE 292 M
- SD SMPTE 259 M
- Embedded SDI (8 channels per SDI input)
- PCI Express (x 4):
- Slots: x 4, x 8, or x 16
- PCIe 1.1
- Closed-caption extraction / rendering (CEA-608/CEA-708)
- Logo / bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Low-profile form factor
- 6.60" L x 2.71" H (16.76 cm L x 6.88 cm H)
- Includes low-profile bracket
- 2 year limited hardware warranty
- High-definition video requires intense bandwidth across the system bus, CPU, and memory. CPU Direct or North Bridge PCIe slots are required.
- Multi-core processsors (4 or more) are recommended to run video applications.
Items Included with Capture Card:
- Driver and documentation CD