All the same features as the PR-HD-Basic-P, with up to 1080p@24fps and 720p@30fps including up to a week of storage
The PR-HD-Extreme-P is a content production and distribution system for digital networks. Designed for recording and streaming high-quality presentations, the unit combines high-resolution graphics (RGB/DVI) with video feeds and stereo audio into one multimedia file, which is then made available for either real time viewing or on demand playback.
Traditionally, authoring sophisticated media presentations usually required an outside production firm or dedicated staff, which are expensive approaches. Several pieces of costly equipment would be needed to capture the various media sources and combine them in a meaningful way into a multimedia file. Furthermore, encoding these files so they can be streamed on the Internet can be cumbersome and time intensive, and still more hardware is needed for streaming. The PR-HD-Extreme-P fully automates this process by offering a dedicated hardware solution with a powerful set of features.
The PR-HD-Extreme-P allows users to:
- Capture—several multimedia feeds: graphics, video, and audio,
- Compose—these feeds with PiP into a single multimedia stream,
- Encode—the stream into a standard H.264 (MPEG-4) file,
- Cast—that file on the Internet using realtime streaming protocols,
- Archive—the stream for on-demand viewing.
The PR-HD-Extreme-P introduces support for up to WUXGA (1920x1200) input resolutions with up to WXGA (1280x720) capture resolutions and PiP (Picture In Picture) video and graphics overlay. The unit is a dedicated hardware solution that combines simple operation with a powerful set of features. Enjoy universal interoperability with any RGB/DVI source: laptops, PCs, MACs, document cameras, diagnostic equipment, etc
The unit is easy to operate, simply plug in RGB (laptop, document camera, etc), DVI, video, and audio sources. Start and stop sessions using the web interface, serial commands or the ubiquitous Google calendar. The input signals will be automatically detected by the system and combined dynamically in a PiP (Picture in Picture) format. At the start of a session, this combined signal will be encoded as an H.264 file, and will then be available for streaming, recording and collaborating.
- Presentation and Lecture Capture
- Distance Learning
- Corporate Training
- Videoconference Recording
- Municipal, State and, Federal Government Communications
- Integrated Video And Graphics
- PR-HD-Basic technology integrates high resolution graphics and video sources into a PiP (Picture in Picture) or Picture-by-picture format for H.264 playback
- Pip Customization
- Robust control set available for Picture-In-Picture technology, logo insertion and textual description. Graphical and dynamic text overlays add details.
- Channel/session Templates
- User-defined preset templates simplify session setup
- Schedule one or more Recorders using Google Calendar or other iCalendar based tools
- Embedded Linux kernel for secure, crash-free operation. Diskless operation for ultra-reliability. Green design, very low power.
- NCast technology allows for maximum scalability with remote users if streamed through multicast.
- Graphics Resolution
- Supports up to WUXGA (1920x1200) input and WXGA(1280x720) capture and streaming capabilities
- Graphics Quality
- Retain full integrity of original image using motion adaptive de-interlacing
- Record Capabilities
- Archiving feature captures any source to the PR-HD-Extreme-P for later download or remote viewing. Transcode to multiple H.264 formats for widespread distribution.
- Audio Capabilities
- Audio input is fully synchronized with the video and graphics presentation for flawless playback
- Playback Options
- Recorded archives auto-upload to a VOD server. H.264 encoding is compatible with Flash Media players.
- Desktop Players
- Anyone connected to the network can view a presentation via a web browser or media player (Flash,Quicktime, Real, etc.)
GRAPHIC AND VIDEO INPUTS
GRAPHICS RESOLUTIONS & PERFORMANCE
ENTERPRISE SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
ARCHIVE FEATURES – SOLID STATE DISK
USER INTERFACE CONTROLS
SECURITY - SSL
POWER – GREEN DESIGN
DIMENSIONS - ENVIRONMENTAL