The PR-HD-ULTRA-R/D captures video, audio and computer feeds together into a combined HD video that records the entire presentation to the very popular H.264/MP4 open standard. The PR-HD-ULTRA-R/D may also simultaneously stream the resulting file either locally within a network or across the internet with the NCast Presentation Server or other content delivery services.The rackmount unit may be configured with a single encoder (-R) or with dual encoders (-D).
The PR-HD-ULTRA-R/D fully automates this recording and streaming by offering a dedicated hardware solution with a powerful set of features.
The PR-HD-ULTRA-R/D allows users to:• Capture—several multimedia feeds: graphics, video, and audio,• Compose—these feeds with PiP into a single multimedia stream,• Encode—the stream into a standard MP4 (H.264) file,• Cast—that file on the Internet using realtime streaming protocols,• Archive—the stream for on-demand viewing.
The PR-HD-ULTRA-R/D introduces support for up to WUXGA(1920x1200) input resolutions with up to WXGA (1280x720) capturer solutions and PiP (Picture-In-Picture) video and graphics overlay. The unit is a dedicated hardware solution that combines simple operation with a powerful set of features. Enjoy universal interoperability with any RGB/DVI source: laptops, PCs, MACs, document cameras, diagnostic equipment, etc.
The PR-HD-ULTRA-D is a unique dual encoder unit which enables four differentapplication solutions:
- Two independent encoders – With identical inputs, one encoder may besetup to stream and record a high-bandwidth, high-resolution stream and thesecond encoder provides for a reduced resolution, reduced bandwidth stream.
- Dual wide-screen delivery - Each encoder is capable of recording andstreaming a full hi-def image independently. While one encoder transmits a1080p hi-def camera stream, the other encoder transmits a wide-screen presentation.Telepresence at a budget price!
- Synchronized Encoders - Two HD 1920x1080 wide-screens side by side.
- Fail-Safe System – Eachencoder independentlytransmitting the samematerial. Should one fail,the receivers can switchto the other.
- Integrated Video And Graphics - PR-HD technology integrates high resolution graphicsand video sources into a PiP (Picture-in-Picture) or Picture-by-Picture format for H.264 playback. The PRHD-ULTRA supports 3G-SDI input.
- Pip Customization - Robust control set available for Picture-in-Picture technology,logo insertion and textual description. Graphicaland dynamic text overlays add details.
- Channel/session Templates - User-defined preset templates simplify session setup.
- Scheduling - Schedule one or more Recorders using Google Calendaror other iCalendar based tools.
- Robust - Embedded Linux kernel for secure, crash-free operation.Diskless operation for ultra-reliability. Greendesign, very low power.
- Scalable - NCast technology allows for maximum scalability withremote users if streamed through multicast.
- Graphics Resolution - Supports up WUXGA (1920x1200) input and HD(1920x1080) record or stream, simultaneous WXGA(1280x720) stream and record capabilities.
- Graphics Quality - Retain full integrity of original image using motionadaptive de-interlacing.
- Audio Capabilities - Audio input is fully synchronized with the video andgraphics presentation for flawless playback
- Record Capabilities - Archiving feature captures any source for later downloador remote viewing.
- Playback Options - Recorded archives auto-upload to a VOD server. H.264encoding is compatible with Flash Media players.
- Completely Automated - Automated scheduling, recording, work-flow processing,and distributing.
- Desktop Players - Anyone connected to the network may view a presentationvia a web browser or media player (Flash,Quicktime, VLC, HTML5 etc.) Playback byWindows Media Player and more.
GRAPHIC AND VIDEO INPUTS
Supports: WUXGA, WXGA, XGA, SVGA, 720p, and 1080p
GRAPHICS RESOLUTIONS & PERFORMANCE
ENTERPRISE SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
ARCHIVE FEATURES – SOLID STATE DISK
USER INTERFACE CONTROLS
SECURITY - SSL
POWER – GREEN DESIGN