The two piece unit consists of a 19-inch rack mountable main frame, that holds up to 8 input cards, and a control panel. The modular switcher accepts a mix of 8 SD input of your choice including DV, SDI, YUV and Composite Video. Standard outputs include DV, YUV, S-Video (Y/C) and Composite Video.
SE-900 features a built in frame synchroniser and TBC for each channel for flicker free switching between all 8 inputs - in any format.
The preview output includes both next source and next effect, enabling the producer to preview any effects in confidence before "going live" SE-900 features a down stream keyer for easy integration with character generator software such as Datavideo CG-100.
The SE-900 can connect / control the DN-200 (using the included GPI cable).
- Up to 8 inputs available for any format including SDI, DV, YUV,
- Composite Video
- Outputs include SDI, DV, YUV, S-Video (Y/C) & Composite Video
- Multi image preview panel allows the producer to monitor all live sources
(up to 8 input) as well as Program & Next source
- Easy adjustable audio delay for perfect video/audio sync with DV & SDI sources
- SDI Audio embedder
- Audio input & output includes RCA (phono) and balanced audio via XLR
- Optional dual chromakeyer, where each keyer can accept two foreground inputs and two background inputs.
- Picture in Picture
- Tally output
- GPI & RS-232 control interface for integration with existing equipment (GPI Cable included)
- SDI Graphics overlay interface for optimal quality of character generator software such as Datavideo CG-100.
- No genlock is required - for flicker free switching
Input / Output Cards (optional)
- DV Input Board (With audio de-embedding)
- CV/SV/YUV Input Board
- SDI Input Board (With audio de-embedding)
- 4 Channel Chromakey Board (from any input)
- SDI Output Board
- DVI Input Board