SmartScope Duo 4K features two large 8 inch LCD screens in a compact rack mount design that is less than an inch thick. SmartScope Duo 4K includes powerful image processing allowing each of the two screens to be independently selected between video monitoring and waveform monitoring of any SD, HD and Ultra HD video source.
There are 7 types of waveform display that can be selected by the user, including waveform, vectorscope, RGB parade, YUV parade, histogram and an audio scope with 16 channels of SDI audio and audio phase meter.
SmartScope Duo 4K is a perfect solution for general video monitoring as it handles virtually all SD, HD and Ultra HD video standards via its 6G-SDI inputs and all screens can be remotely adjusted via the customer’s Ethernet network. SmartScope Duo 4K can be installed into equipment racks for local monitoring in post production, or for multi monitor video walls in master control rooms or for camera monitoring for production switchers!
One of the main difficulties when installing multiple monitors is attempting to match color settings on all monitors. SmartScope Duo 4K eliminates this problem by connecting to an Ethernet network using the included Mac and Windows software to adjust all your monitors from one central location. This utility also lets customers choose between monitoring video or the various types of scope views.
SmartScope Duo 4K includes full tally features so it is perfect for live broadcasters. Unlike a simple tally light, SmartScope Duo 4K includes tally borders that can be independently displayed in red, green or blue. Each screen features an independent tally in the three colors so customers can signal to the user more information than a simple on air status. Tally is connected via a standard parallel pin connector on the rear of SmartScope Duo 4K and provides full contact closure compatibility with all switcher and automation systems.
- 2 independent 8 inch LCD displays in a 3 rack unit size chassis, less than 1 inch thick.
- 6G-SDI inputs for SD, HD and Ultra HD monitoring, with re clocked loop outputs.
- Ethernet input with loop output for connecting to computers for central adjustments.
- Tally input for each monitor allowing red, green or blue tally indication.
- Control software panel included free for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Full 10 bit data path and image scaling for high quality displays.
- Idea for use in broadcast, post production and camera monitoring for switchers.