Solo Single Channel System is “Plug and Play” with audio/videoconferencing systems to improve the sound quality instead or in conjunction with the microphone that ships with the system, and has no wires to worry about.
The sound quality of the system is raised to a professional level, solving participants’ number one complaint about conferencing. Solo Single Channel System uses Revolabs MaxFlex™ Technology and supports all three types of Solo Wireless Microphones– Wearable, Tabletop Boundary or XLR Adapter for Handheld microphone.
Solo Single Channel Base plugs directly into the conferencing system audio input port (using a line to microphone converter cable) or a USB port for connection directly to a personal computer. It also plugs into a power source to serve as the charger for the Solo Wireless Microphone.
- 6’ (1.82 m) power cord
- 5’ (1.5 m) USB cable
- Distance learning
- Speech recognition
- USB & line-level input/output
- Secure - All of Revolabs Wireless Microphones use 128-bit encryption, so that no one can listen into your discussions.
- Easy to use - plugs directly into the computer and is recognised by all operating systems.
- Range: 65’ (20 m) approximately
- Out-of-range alarm
- Line Level Connection (line to mic converter cable available)
- Plugs into a power source to serve as the charger for the Solo Wireless Microphone