Teradek Bolt is a latency-free wireless transmission system that sends 4:2:2, 1080p 50/60 video and 2-channel audio over long distances.Bolt transmits over the unlicensed 5GHz band, which has less interference than the often congested 2.4GHz band.For optimal performance in challenging RF environments, Bolt systems can utilize Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) to avoid interference.
Bolt transmitters are housed in a milled aluminum chassis with multiple 1/4” mounting holes. With a low power draw (4W - 7W), Bolt has a Lemo to P-tap cable that can be used to connect with external power sources such as V-mount or AB Gold-mount batteries.
Patent-Pending GRAB Video Engine
- Turns the Bolt receiver into the world'’'s first wireless video capture card
- With both 3G-SDI and USB 3.0 outputs, users can monitor and simultaneously ingest Bolt’s uncompressed 10bit RGB video feed directly into a DIT Cart, NLE computer or live production switcher with no added delay or further conversion required
- GRAB engine supports the ubiquitous USB 3.0 Universal Video Class, your Bolt Pro receiver appears like a built-in video source to your software and will work in any Windows or Mac applications that support video
- Half the size and weight of the previous long range receiver
- HDMI and 3G-SDI outputs
- Multiple RP-SMA antenna connections for increasing range and resiliency
- LCD - check the status of your wireless link and pair additional Bolt systems when you’re out in the field