Your HDMI signal, from a camcorder, switcher, VTR, media player... encoded to H.264 and streamed over Ethernet. Route the signal to a CDN for global delivery or to a Cube decoder for display on a screen. Simple.
The new Cube 205, like the original, is a camera-top wireless HD video encoder that connects with HDMI cameras. The unit streams via an Ethernet port, or a single 3G/4G USB modem.
To bring Cube to the next level, Teradek has added a variety of important new features such as:
Cube’s new OLED enables users to rapidly change and review the settings of their unit in addition to providing real-time feedback for filenames, and recording status. No longer are computers or iPads needed for configuration; every feature is a simple click away.
- Audio Output
Cube now comes with a headphone output for immediate audio monitoring.
- Micro SD
- Micro USB
Cube’s micro USB port will charge the new internal battery.
- CDN Integration
The new Cube also supports dozens of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), including UStream, Justin.tv, Livestream, Youtube Live, and many others.
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/30
- 1080PsF 23.98/24/25
- 720p 50/59.94/60
- Compression Algorithm: Baseline, Main and High Profile H.264
- Main and Baseline profiles
- Bit Rate: 250 Kbps to 10 Mbps
- Built in Video Scaler and Deinterlacer
VIDEO STREAMING SUPPORT
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP,
- NTP, SSL, IGMP
- Transport Protocols: RTP, RTSP, RTP over HTTP, MPEG-TS**
- RTMP (Adobe Flash Streaming)
- HTTP Live Steaming
- Point to Point (TCP or UDP), Multiple Unicast (UDP), or Multicast (UDP+IGMP)**
- Audio Compression: AAC-LC, MPEG Layer 2
- Embedded Audio Input
- Analogue Line or Mic in, adjustable gain
- Headphone output, adjustable volume
- Dimensions: 2.5"W x 3.5"D x .9"H
- Weight: 8oz
- Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
- OLED LCD Display with joystick Navigation buttons
- On/Off and Reset Switch
- Micro SD
- Powered USB 2.0 host port
- Ethernet: 10/100BASE-T
- USB Modem support**
- 2 Pin Lemo Power input
- Internal Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- USB Charging
- Nominal Power Consumption: 3W
- Nominal Power Consumption while Charging : up to 10W
- Auxiliary Power Input: 6-28V DC
*Currently supporting RED One, RED Epic, Arri Alexa and select Sony and Canon cameras. Please contact Teradek Support. to confirm support for your camera first.