An attractive, portable and fully machined aluminum design that looks great on your desktop or on location shoots. UltraStudio SDI includes SDI capture and playback, as well as a built in HDMI 1.4 output for affordable local monitoring using a low cost television as a broadcast monitor. It also includes genlock and RS-422 deck control. UltraStudio SDI powers from the USB 3.0 connection so it is an extremely easy to install and very portable solution.
Broadcast Quality SDI for USB 3.0
UltraStudio SDI is so compact it fits right into your hand! UltraStudio SDI can be hidden under desks or taken on location. Include with the device Photoshop plug-ins, NLE drivers and Blackmagic's award winning Media Express deck control software! Perfect with laptops for SDI acquisition on location, or in large creative groups so all computers can be connected to broadcast routing infrastructure, UltraStudio SDI is the perfect low cost solution!
Advanced USB 3.0
For an advanced future proof design, UltraStudio SDI features built in USB 3.0 for a high speed 4.8 Gb/s connection that’s up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 or FireWire. USB 3.0 is built into the latest computers and is more than 3 times the speed of HD video.
UltraStudio SDI includes the high quality low jitter SDI connections that instantly switch between all SD and HD video formats. Connect to decks such as Digital Betacam, HDCAM, HDCAM-SR, Panasonic D5, Sony PMW-F3 and more! UltraStudio SDI includes HDMI 1.4 out, so you can use any television as a broadcast monitor, dramatically lowering the overall cost of editing systems. HDMI out even lets you connect to video projectors for the most amazing theater style environments! UltraStudio SDI includes deck control, genlock and fully powers via USB 3.0!
Compatible with Everything?
Blackmagic Design is one of the world's leading capture card manufacturer, so you get more third party software compatability! Edit on your favorite NLE software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas. For compositing and broadcast design, UltraStudio SDI works with After Effects, Nuke, Fusion and Photoshop. Audio engineers will love using UltraStudio SDI with Avid Pro Tools and Steinberg Nuendo. Almost every major editing software is now seeking compatibility with Blackmagic products.
- Genlock Input
- Sync UltraStudio SDI to your broadcast facility. Accepts black burst or HD tri-sync reference signals.
- SDI Input Connection
- SDI/HD-SDI input connection for decks, routers and cameras so you can capture amazing quality 10 bit video in SD or HD.
- SDI Output Connection
- SDI/HD-SDI output connection for decks, routers and monitors so you can play back amazing quality 10 bit video in SD or HD.
- HDMI Output Connection
- HDMI output connection for monitors, televisions or video projectors for low cost cinema style broadcast monitoring!
- RS-422 Deck Control
- Industry standard RS-422 deck control port compatible with all broadcast decks.
- USB 3.0 Connection
- Connect to any compatible USB 3.0 Windows computer for video capture and playback. Power from USB 3.0 connection!