The multi-channel video capture solution that continues to evolve, even after installation.
In today’s high-threat environment, increased security in every organization has become a necessity. Whether the security focus is on airports, office buildings or retail establishments, the ability to monitor multiple cameras in real-time is essential. Videum provides affordable and reliable video capture solutions specifically engineered for surveillance.
The Videum 4100 Xpress is a single channel audio/video capture card designed for security applications and video surveillance. Built upon the new PCI Express bus architecture, Videum 4100 AV Xpress boasts super fast encoding and increased efficiency. This powerful new bus architecture can quickly add value to your applications for manned or unmanned video surveillance systems. It supports four composite video inputs from which one channel can be captured.
The benefits of Videum on a PCI Express platform are endless. Performance is greatly increased while power consumption is cut by up to 50 per cent when compared to standard PCI based cards. Broadcast quality encoding is guaranteed with enhanced audio & video synchronization. The PCI Express platform also helps protect your investment: Videum is the only video capture card product line available that offers hardware upgrades via download. This key feature future proofs your investment and ensures that no matter how rapidly technology changes, deployed Videum capture cards will remain current.
The Videum 4100 Xpress includes a software applet that allows users to automatically switch between four video sources, locally or remotely, without stopping the capture process. Sequence timing may be set-up, making the Videum 4100 Xpress ideal for casino, retail, campus, and corporate park surveillance. Videum 4100 Xpress contains a built-in watchdog function that automatically performs a system reboot in the event of a software lock-up, allowing for complete unattended operation, 24x7x365.
Hundreds of existing applications are supported, including leading video recording and video streaming software. An included SDK dramatically reduces development time of sophisticated applications that contain embedded modules such as motion detection, text and graphic overlays, and support for multiple compression standards. The Videum 4100 Xpress provides a high-performance, scalable, and reliable solution that meets the growing demand for audio and video surveillance solutions to digitize, record, control and playback high quality video.
- Add dimensions to live streaming events
- Fits 1, 2, 4, 8, 16x lane PCI Express slots
- Edit live events in real-time with VC1
- Enhanced audio synchronization
- Optimized for live encoding
- Seamless live video switching
- 4 independent channels of D1 video
- 4 independent channels of balanced stereo audio
- Real-time capture & preview of analog video streams
- Multi-channel display of each video input
- Multiple encoding formats including WMV, Flash
- Stream more channels per system
- Hardware upgradable via download
- Unlimited scalability
- Hardware-based timestamp
- Guaranteed A/V synchronization•
- Reliable 24/7/365 operation
- Professional locking connectors
- Auto reboot and event signaling
- Balanced audio inputs
- Automatic failure log/bug tracking
- Remote pan, tilt and zoom
- On-board digital I/O
- Remotely control image properties
- Identify cameras with graphic overlay
- Timestamp overlay
- Captures 640x480 at 30fps (NTSC)
- Captures 704x576 at 25fps (PAL)
- Superior image quality
- Local & remote 4 channel switching
- Real-time capture & preview
- Customize resolution, frame rate, and compression
- Motion JPEG compression
|Connection (Bus Type)||PCI-e|
|Video Inputs||Composite (BNC)|
|Audio Inputs||Unbalanced Stereo (RCA)|
|Audio Outputs||Unbalanced Stereo|