Videum 4400 AV Xpress is PCI Express based, four audio channel and four video channel capture card. Ideal for video surveillance and security applications. Simultaneously captures full resolution and full frame rate video from four sources.
The multi-channel video capture solution that continues to evolve, even after installation.
The Videum 4400 AV Xpress is a four channel audio/video capture card that produces broadcast quality video required for on-the-air streaming of live events and absolute reliability necessary for successful video surveillance. One Videum 4400 AV Xpress has the same performance as four single channel capture cards with the same slot footprint. Videum 4400 AV Xpress enables seamless switching between the four video sources either manually or automatically. The Videum 4400 AV Xpress includes a software applet that allows switching between video sources, locally or remotely, without stopping the capture process.
Built upon the new PCI Express bus architecture, Videum 4400 AV Xpress boasts super fast encoding and increased efficiency. The benefits of Videum on a PCI Express platform are endless. Performance is greatly increased while power consumption is reduced by up to 50 per cent when compared to standard PCI based cards. Broadcast quality encoding is guaranteed with enhanced audio & video synchronization. The PCI Express platform also helps protect your investment: Videum is the only video capture card product line available that offers hardware upgrades via download. This key feature future proofs your investment and ensures that no matter how rapidly technology changes, deployed Videum capture cards will remain current.
This powerful new bus architecture can quickly add value to your applications for manned or unmanned video surveillance systems. It is equipped with auto-reboot watchdog timer with a failure log for unattended operation. Winnov’s watchdog will automatically reboot the system in the event of a software lock-up, minimizing downtime and worry-free unattended operation, 24x7x365. An included Videum SDK allows OEMs and system integrators to address individual client requirements and enables them to quickly differentiate their value offering. Developers and integrators can easily customize their own web-based applications as requirements demand.
The Videum 4400 AV Xpress provides a high-performance, scalable, and reliable solution that meets the growing demand for audio and video surveillance solutions to digitize, record, control and playback high quality video.
- Add dimensions to live streaming events
- Fits 1, 2, 4, 8, 16x lane PCI Express slots
- Edit live events in real-time with VC1
- Enhanced audio synchronization
- Optimized for live encoding
- Seamless live video switching
- 4 independent channels of D1 video
- 4 independent channels of balanced stereo audio
- Real-time capture & preview of analog video streams
- Multi-channel display of each video input
- Multiple encoding formats including WMV, Flash
- Stream more channels per system
- Hardware upgradable via download
- Unlimited scalability
- Hardware-based timestamp
- Guaranteed A/V synchronization
- Reliable 24/7/365 operation
- Professional locking connectors
- Auto reboot and event signaling
- Balanced audio inputs
- Automatic failure log/bug tracking
- Remote pan, tilt and zoom
- On-board digital I/O
- Remotely control image properties
- Identify cameras with graphic overlay
- Timestamp overlay
- Captures 640x480 at 30fps (NTSC)
- Captures 704x576 at 25fps (PAL)
- Superior image quality
- Local & remote 4 channel switching
- Real-time capture & preview
- Customize resolution, frame rate, and compression
- Motion JPEG compression