Get reliable video and audio capture.
With on-board analog stereo audio inputs, the Osprey 210e is perfect for low-cost systems needing one video input and one unbalanced audio input. Monitor audio capture with enhanced sound capture at lower bit rates at an attractive price.
Switch between sources.
Like all Osprey cards, you can plug in additional Osprey 210e cards or mix and match with other Osprey cards whenever you need additional video and audio channels. And, the Osprey 210e allows you to switch between sources and supports the most popular video and audio APIs.
Professional quality video and audio.
Now you can deliver full-frame broadcast quality video and audio to Microsoft DirectShow or Linux video recording and encoding applications. The PCI Express bus architecture enhances video throughput for increased performance and reliability.
Flexible multi-format streaming.
Reaching the broadest audience with an optimum viewing experience is critically important to any streaming video application. SimulStream lets you individually create, tailor and optimize video forseveral applications and audiences – all at the same time – live!
Competitor solutions may allow you to deliver multiple streams in different encoded formats, but they force you to use the same frame size, frame rate, bitmap overlays (e.g., logos), as well as other critical parameters for each stream. These limitations greatly impair your flexibility when you need to deliver live video to many different playback devices and to users with widely varying bandwidth levels.
SimulStream empowers you to deliver full-frame video to high-speed Internet users or smaller, lower-rate video to DSL and dial-up subscribers, as well as optimized video for several different mobile device standards – all while saving the same content to a storage devicefor post-processing and other Video on Demand (VOD)applications.
To capitalize on SimulStream’s capabilities, you need the following:
- A compatible Osprey video capture card, such as the Osprey 210e
- Activation of SimulStream for your listed Osprey card,or purchase a pre-enabled Osprey card with SimulStream
- Osprey driver 4.xx or higher
- Microsoft® Windows® operating system compatible with your driver version
SimulStream is a powerful driver enhancement for Osprey streaming products.
- Optimized live streams for a multiscreen delivery audience
- Independent pre-processing of video for each stream
- Enables multi-format, multi-bit rate and multi-resolution streaming – all at the same time
- Complete utilization of latest multi-core processors
- Maximum solution density for streaming production
- Reduced total hardware costs
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- Linux available from open source community
One channel selectable input:
- Composite (BNC x 1) (RCA adapter included)
- S-Video (mini-DIN)
- Unbalanced stereo (RCA x 2)
- Unbalanced (3.5 mini phono stereo)
- Audio: Unbalanced stereo line (3.5 mm)
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Low profile form factor
- 5.00" L x 2.71" H (12.70 cm L x 6.88 cm H)
- PCI Express (x1)
- 2 year limited hardware warranty
- Multi-core processors are recommended to run video applications.
Items Included with Capture Card:
- RCA Adapter
- Osprey breakout cable
- Low profile bracket
- Driver and documentation CD