Get reliable video and audio capture.
With on-board analog stereo audio inputs, the Osprey 210e is perfect for low-cost systems needing one video input and one unbalanced audio input. Monitor audio capture with enhanced sound capture at lower bit rates at an attractive price.
Switch between sources.
Like all Osprey cards, you can plug in additional Osprey 210e cards or mix and match with other Osprey cards whenever you need additional video and audio channels. And, the Osprey 210e allows you to switch between sources and supports the most popular video and audio APIs.
Professional quality video and audio.
Now you can deliver full-frame broadcast quality video and audio to Microsoft DirectShow or Linux video recording and encoding applications. The PCI Express bus architecture enhances video throughput for increased performance and reliability.
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- Linux available from open source community
One channel selectable input:
- Composite (BNC x 1) (RCA adapter included)
- S-Video (mini-DIN)
- Unbalanced stereo (RCA x 2)
- Unbalanced (3.5 mini phono stereo)
- Audio: Unbalanced stereo line (3.5 mm)
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Low profile form factor
- 5.00" L x 2.71" H (12.70 cm L x 6.88 cm H)
- PCI Express (x1)
- 2 year limited hardware warranty
- Multi-core processors are recommended to run video applications.
Items Included with Capture Card:
- RCA Adapter
- Osprey breakout cable
- Low profile bracket
- Driver and documentation CD