The ORR 1802 is a compact dual channel fiber optic receiver designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fiber optic transmitters (yellobrik OTT 1812, OTT 1842) this module provides a very cost effective dual channel optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The ORR 1802 is compatiable with any video signal according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards, as well as DVB-ASI.
- Dual channel - two independant receivers in single module
- SDI video support up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- Error free optical reception
- 1260nm to 1620nm wavelength input range
- Sensitivity -3dBm to -19dBm
- LC - PC optical input connection
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging