The OBD 1810 is a bidirectional Fiber Optic to SDI transmitter and receiver which uses a single fiber link supplied in a compact self contained package. It is a convenient and cost effective solution to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances
The OBD 1810 modules are sold in pairs, one Type A and one Type B which work together. Each module has an SDI in and SDI out connection and uses a single fiber link between the two.
The OBD 1810 will auto-detect any connected video signal from 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards, as well as DVB-ASI.
- Bidirectional -send and receive over a single fiber link
- Combined Transmitter and Receiver
- Supplied in pairs (type A and type B)
- Supports SDI video up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- Reclocking at 270Mbit - 1.5Gbit - 3Gbit (auto-detect)
- Up to 10Km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit (Singlemode)
- LC/UPC optical connection
- 1310nm and 1550nm (WDM)
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging