The OET 1510 is a compact 3 port Ethernet switch, designed to extend the reach of electrical Ethernet signals over long distances using a constant (fixed) high speed 1 Gbit optical transceiver speed.
When paired with another OET 1510 at the receiving end (using two fiber links) you have a cost effective Ethernet extender system for distances up to 10km providing a stable, high speed 1Gbit error free optical connection between locations.
The OET 1510 has two standard RJ45 electrical Ethernet ports plus fiber I/O and functions as a 3 port Ethernet switch. For legacy system use; each electrical Ethernet port can be set for automatic speed detection(10/100/1000) or forced to 10Mbit, and each port can use auto crossover detection or be forced manually if needed. These functions are available using the dip switch.
- Supports standard Ethernet inputs up to 1 Gbit
- 3 port Ethernet switch (1 fiber, 2 electrical)
- Auto (10/100/1000) electrical port speed selection
- Manually Force 10Mbit electrical speed (if needed)
- Fiber transceiver speed always 1 Gbit
- Auto or manual electrical crossover selection
- Distances up to 10km (6.2 miles) over fiber
- TX 1310nm -3dBm
- RX Sensitivity -3dBm to -21dBm
- LC - PC optical connections
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging