The OTR 1810 is a Fiber Optic to SDI transmitter and receiver combined in a compact self contained package. This is a convenient and cost effective solution to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances
Each OTR 1810 tranceiver has an independant transmitter and receiver channel which provides an effective solution for any SDI signal up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s) while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The OTR 1810 will auto-detect any connected video signal from 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards as well as DVB-ASI.
- Supports SDI video up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- Optical receiver and transmitter in single package
- Reclocking 270Mbit - 1.5Gbit - 3Gbit auto-detect
- Transmitter: 1310nm -5dBm
- Receiver: 1260nm to 1620nm -3dBm to -19dBm
- Multimode versions available
- Error free optical connections
- Up to 10Km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit/s Singelmode
- LC/UPC dual optical connection
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging