The OTR 1840 is a CWDM Fiber Optic to SDI transmitter and receiver combined in a compact self contained package. It is a convenient and cost effective solution to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
Each OTR 1840 CWDM tranceiver has an independant transmitter and receiver channel, which provides an effective solution for any SDI signal up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s) while preserving full uncompressed quality. Select from 18 transmitter wavelengths for full CWDM compatibility. [1270-1610nm]
The basic device does not include a Fiber SFP sub module, an option MUST be selected from the table shown below.
* Note: If ordering device with CWDM Options please allow for a 8 week lead time.
- Supports SDI video up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- Optical receiver and transmitter in single package
- CWDM with 18 selectable wavelengths
- Error free optical connections
- Up to 40Km (24.8 miles) @ 3Gbit/s
- Duplex LC optical connection
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging