The OTT 1812 is a compact dual channel SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the dual channel fiber optic to SDI receiver (yellobrik ORR 1802) you have a very cost effective dual channel optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The OTT 1812 will auto-detect any connected video signal from 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards, as well as DVB-ASI.
- Dual Channel - 2 Independent SDI to Fiber Transmitters
- Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- Reclocking at 270Mbit - 1.5Gbit - 3Gbit (auto-detect)
- Error free optical transmission
- Up to 10Km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit (Singlemode)
- LC - PC optical connection
- 1310nm -5dBm
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging