The OTT 1842 is a compact CWDM dual channel SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances. 18 wavelength choices are provided.
When combined with the dual channel fiber optic to SDI receiver modules ORR 1802,and the OCM 1891/1892 CWDM multiplexers you have a very cost effective CWDM fiber system with up to 18 signals in a single fiber link
The OTT 1842 will auto-detect any connected video signal from 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards, as well as DVB-ASI.
The device does not include a Fiber SFP sub module, an option MUST be selected from the table shown below.
* Note: If ordering device with CWDM Options please allow for a 8 week lead time.
- Dual Channel - 2 Independent SDI to Fiber Transmitters
- Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- Reclocking at 270Mbit - 1.5Gbit - 3Gbit (auto-detect)
- 18 Wavelength selections (ITU T-G 694.2)
- Up to 40km (24.8 miles) @ 3Gbit/s
- Duplex LC-PC optical connections
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging