The OTX 1842 is a compact CWDM SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fiber optic to SDI receiver (e.g. yellobrik ORX 1802) you have a very cost effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality. Select from 18 wavelengths for full CWDM compatibility.
The OTX 1842 will auto-detect any connected video signal from 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards, as well as DVB-ASI.
The device does not include a Fiber SFP sub module, an option MUST be selected from the table shown below.
* Note: If ordering device with CWDM Options please allow for a 8 week lead time.
- Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- Reclocked SDI loop output
- 18 wavelength selections (ITU-T G.694.2)
- Error free optical transmission
- Up to 40km (24.85 miles) @ 3Gbit
- Simplex LC singlemode optical connection
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging