Two DVB-T tuners per blade to stream live terrestrial (Freeview) television to IP networks over multicast (UDP/RTP). Stream all available channels from 2 multiplexes using a single blade
Ex-Demo Unit - 1 slot portable appliance.
The AvediaStream g4130 DVB-T TV gateway distributes live terrestrial (e.g. Freeview in the UK) TV channels over your existing IP network.
A single blade can stream all TV and radio channels from two DVB-T multiplexes / channel groups, without the need to re-encode the video content, delivering native IP streams of live TV at a low cost per channel.
The TV gateway is configured via a web interface and can also be managed by telnet and serial console.
Chassis options - there are three types of chassis available - a 1 slot portable appliance; 3 slot 1U rack mount with single power supply; 10 slot 4U rack mount with dual power supply. All chassis allow hot-swapping of blades.
- Two DVB-T tuners
- 2 x 75 ohm IEC aerial inputs (1 per tuner)
- Stream any or all channels from selected multiplexes
- Configure name, stream IP, SAP group membership per channel
- Optional forwarding of EPG, EIT and other services
- Maximum 80Mbps output per blade
- Channel announcement using SAP/SDP