IR Keyboard recommended for initial configuration of Amino A129, A140, H140 & A540 Set Top Boxes
- Buy 5 for £48.75 £58.50 each and save 25%
The IR keyboard is the recommended interface for Amino STB set up and configuration. Used to access and control management menus.
It requires software release 2.6.1 or later to be installed on the STB. Previous software releases do not have support for this keyboard.
The keyboard is a small form-factor QWERTY design with an English character set. It also includes a number of functions found on the standard Amino Willow IR remote control and so the keyboard can be used as an all-in-one remote control and keyboard. A mouse joystick is also provided with mouse left and right buttons.
Simple TV Setup
The keyboard has a TV database included to allow volume control, channel change and power on/off of the TV set. Setting up the keyboard to contol a TV is a quick and simple operation:
- Select the 3 digit brand code for your TV fom the user guide (see the Amino support web-site)
- Enter the code into the keyboard, then point at the TV whilst pressing 'Standby'
- If the TV responds, store the code in the keyboard or try the next code for that brand of TV.
For operators or developers needing to provide brower navigation a number of short-cuts have been provided in the Aminet software via Alt-Gr + 'function', such as Home Page, GoTo, Add History etc. Full details are available in the user guide on the Amino support website.
- UK Keyboard
- Wireless IR control
- Battery operated: 4 x AAA
- Suitable for Amino A129, A140, H140 & A540 devices
- IR Frequency: 36kHz
- LED Indications: 2 x LED to indicate if in STB or TV control mode
- Dimensions: 240mm x 110mm x 23mm approx. (9.45" x 4.33" x 0.91" approx)
- Weight: 350g (12.35oz) including batteries
- Certifications: CE, FCC, WEEE
- Remote control functions: Standby, Menu, Info, PVR-transport, Colour buttons, Exit, Guide, Volume, Mute, Channel Change, Navigation Controls, OK