Handheld-size, USB-based DVB-ASI I/O device, capable of receiving & recording full transport streams and playing back TS files
Use this compact device to receive, record, and propogate your DVB-ASI transport streams with ease. Capable of interfacing with your PC via High Speed USB 2.0 to utilise a software buffer, you don't need to worry about processing capacity. Here are some other key features:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 10 Drivers + SDK & Linux Drivers.
- Accompanied by DVSStation3 Alitronika's Application Software.
- Supports DVB According to Standard A1010 Rev1 and EN50083.
- Supports 188 & 204 byte or Arbitrary Packet Sizes.
- Integrated Loop Through output.
- Automatic Cable Equalization of up to 350m.
- Supports True or Inverted ASI signals.
- Carrier and Lock Detection.
- Sync, Error & Code Violation Detection.
- PID filtering by Hardware.
- PCR Time stamping by Hardware.
- Programmable Output Bit Rate.
- Can play Higher Bitrate then the TS file.
- Can output True and Inverted signals.
- Supports Burst Mode, RAW Data Mode.
- Null packet insertion by Hardware.
- PCR, continuity counter correction.
- Packet time and date correction.
- Error insertion.
- Hardware Generated Null Packet or Counter Packet.
The AT40USB is a Small Handheld size USB based interface device suitable for Recording, Playing and Analyzing of DVB-ASI Transport Streams. Targeted for digital video professionals, sophisticated end users and OEMs the AT40USB is an ideal solution for a number of applications such as, development tools, universal interface for MPEG-II Transport Stream Playing and recording, video on demand server, transport stream test generator, high speed serial data link, software based MPEGII decoders & encoders and many other applications.
DVSStation3/4/IP: Alitronika devices are supported by DVSStation3/DVSStation4 or DVSStationIP, Alitronika's free Transport Stream Player, Recorder, Analyser and converter application software. Please refer to the specification and User Manual of these applications for more information, or visit the manufacturer's website.
- On Board Buffer: 8 Mbytes.
- DVB-ASI Connectors: 75 Ohms BNC.
- Input Return Loss: >15 dB.
- Input Signal level: 800 mV +/- 10%
- Output Signal level: 1.0Vp-p nominal.
- DVB-ASI Input/Output Bit Rate: 0 to 214 Mbit/s.
- Bit Rate Stability:
- Standard: +/- 25ppm.
- Maximum: +/- 1ppm.
- DVB-ASI Output Clock: 270 MHz.