The next generation high definition, high performance IPTV set top box (STB) for Guest Room IPTV systems.
- Buy 5 for £225.06 £270.07 each and save 7%
- Buy 25 for £205.70 £246.84 each and save 15%
High definition television is now an expected feature of in-room services. The AmiNET H140 is a high specification STB providing a comprehensive range of features for the hospitality market - at very competitive pricing levels.
The H140 is complemented by a wide range of set top box middleware, browsers, conditional access and DRM options. All STB functions can be controlled from a browser using the Amino JMACX system.
- Can de-interlace content for progressive display, this means great picture quality for LCD and Plasma TVs
- High performance CPU, Provides fast video processing
- Stylish, pleasing design with a wide range of connectivity in a compact package
- Mini DIN, HDMI, USB, S/PDIF and RS232 connectors,
- Software reset button, this provides a method of software recovery in the field
- Software functions controlled from browser, allows developers to create effective user interfaces via the Amino JMACX extensions
- ADKs and SDKs available, Scope for further development of custom software applications
- Accepts a multicast software image, enables software upgrades to be deployed in the field
- Security key signing, Unique protection to each deployment
Please note the supply of a browser on Amino devices is not covered by any warranty, only the hardware is covered against defects.
Size and weight:
102mm x 97mm x 37mm. 300g (excluding accessories and packaging)
Ethernet 10/100 BaseT via RJ-45 shielded connector
HDMI 1.3a. with HDCP and CEC. 10-way Mini-DIN for Composite video, Component (YPrPb), RGB, S-Video and analogue audio. S/PDIF (optical). 2x USB2.0. RS232 serial connector
5V DC at 1.5A via external power supply Less than 8W typical usage (external supply input voltage 100-240V AC 50-60Hz 3A max)
MPEG-2 MP@HL. MPEG -4 pt10 AVC/H.264 HP@L4
Decodes up to 720p and 1080i. Displays up to 1080p
HD graphics up to 1280x720
Stereo audio and Dolby 5.1 surround via
S-PDIF and HDMI. Dolby Digital+ pass through to external decoder
Wide selection of DRM and Conditional Access support. HDCP on HDMI
Macrovision on SD (optional)
128MB Flash, 256MB RAM
Front panel LEDs:
Power on/IR command received (Red)
ETS 300-019-1-3 Class 3.1
FCC Part 15 class B.
CAN/ CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03 EN60950
0˚C (32˚F) to 40˚C (104˚F)
5% to 95% RH (non-condensing)