The Osprey 210 is an analog capture card that offers a single card solution with scalability and flexibility in addition to its audio and video capture capabilities.
The Osprey 210 video capture card starts with the legendary quality and performance of the Osprey 100 and adds on-board analog stereo audio inputs.
It's an excellent choice for low-cost systems where one video input and one unbalanced line-level audio input is sufficient.
- Includes BNC composite video input via breakout cable
- Provides audio loop-back output via rear-panel headphone jack
- Supports closed-caption extraction
- Increases integration flexibility by allowing multiple cards to operate within a single PC
- Captures full-frame video at 30 frames per second providing full standard-definition resolution for maximum quality
- Includes drivers for Microsoft Windows XP, Server 2003, server 2008, Vista and Windows 7; check the ViewCast Web site for available drivers
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- Composite (BNC x 1)
- 1 S-Video (mini-DIN)
- Unbalanced stereo (RCA x 2)
- Unbalanced (3.5 mini phono stereo)
One channel selectable input:
- Unbalanced stereo line (3.5 mm)
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Full-height / short-length board
- 5.08" L x 4.20" H (12.90 cm L x 10.68 cm H)
- 32-bit/5 Volt PCI™ card
- Full PCI Rev 2.1 compliance
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Video capture requires intense bandwidth across the system bus, CPU, and memory. Motherboards with DDR3 memory architecture are highly recommended.
- Multi-core processsors are recommended to run video applications.